WordPress SEO is not hard but there are several issues that you need to work around. Listed below are 10 areas you need to consider once and for all WordPress SEO. WordPress SEO
1. WordPress “loved by Google”?: I possess heard it said that Google loves WordPress but I’ve yet to see any evidence of this. Google’s aim is to provide the greatest results for their users so they must do not make any sense to feel that they would prefer a site simply due to platform it is on.
installment payments on your WordPress SEO advantages: WordPress certainly has advantages more than a static site because it is really easy to create/edit content and apply rules site wide. Blogs by their nature are frequently updated and search search engines like to visit a regular updates.
3. Domain: While with all sites the domain name is important for WordPress SEO. That should include the main keyword, at the starting if possible. You must also make a decision whether to use WORLD WIDE WEB or not and stay with that. You can set up a plugin to installation an everlasting redirection and you could also set this choice in Google Webmaster tools. This can be to prevent link expert being directed to both.
4. Must set Permalinks: The default is to use a number in the URL for each and every page/post. For WordPress SEO this should be changed to include the post name. This will put the title in the WEB ADDRESS and you may need to edit it to eliminate unnecessary words. You can now find a wordpress plugin to install to do this automatically.
5. Usage of Categories & Tags: You must plan your use of such at the start. Normally you would only put a post in a single category but maybe multiple tags. In the event that possible your keywords can be taken as the categories.
6. Duplicate Content: This kind of is inevitable as discussions can be found in multiple ways e. g. by category and by date. For WordPress SEO purposes this is bad so the search engines like google should be told not to index this duplicate content. Once more a plugin can be installed to do this.
7. Meta Info: The title and explanation shown on the search engines should configured (via a plugin) for the best effect. It is likely that automatically the blog title will seem as well as the page title. I feel that for WordPress SEO purposes it is advisable to have just the site title but you need to select what appears best in your circumstance. The description should be written manually rather than using any auto setting up, which is very no much better than leaving this up to the search engines like yahoo.
8. Common Pages: For WordPress SEO purposes it is essential that you have standard pages like About ALL OF US, Terms of usage, Privacy Plan etc. with the link on every page/post (in header or footer).
9. Exterior Links: Having some exterior links is good for WordPress SEO purposes. Ultimately these will be relevant links within the content. Having lots of site wide links features little benefit and boosts the likelihood of visitors leaving.
12. Content is King: Inspite of all the above the main thing in WordPress SEO is good quality internet search engine optimised content. This includes making sure you have good titles, use your key phrase in the right places at the right thickness (too much can be worse than not enough), include graphics with the right tags, have inner links with correct text message and have no-follow exterior links. You can mount a plugin to check this for you.